Out of Bounds (Rule 27-1)
- Beyond any fence, line of white stakes or gum-poles bounding the course.
- Beyond the nearer railway fence when playing the 2nd and 3rd holes.
- Beyond the inner edge of any road when playing the 1st, 4th, 12th and 15th.
Water Hazard (Rule 26)
- Water Hazards as defined by yellow stakes (12th and 13th).
- Lateral Water Hazard as defined by red stakes (7th and 8th).
- All drainage ditches (marked or unmarked).
Ground Under Repair (Rule 25)
- As defined in the Rules of Golf and any areas ringed in white.
- Tractor tyre marks through the green.
Protection of Young Trees
- A young tree or shrub, UNDER 2m IN HEIGHT, MUST be treated as an immovable obstruction (Rule24.2b).
Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24.2)
- As defined in the rule of Golf.
- All bridges on the course.
- All sprinkler heads (Specimen local rule as set out in Appendix 1 Part B1 of the Rules of Golf applies).
- The wall below the tee on the 18th. (A ball lying on the tee side of the wall and within the area defined by the multicoloured stakes may be lifted, cleaned and dropped in the demarcated drop zone without penalty.
- The Pump House on Hole No. 12.
Distance markers are situated at the edge of the fairway 100m, 150m and 200m from the front of the green.